Video Downloader For Facebook

What is the name of your app?

Video Downloader For Facebook

Describe your app:

Video Downloader For Facebook is a Facebook Video Downloader App you just need to copy any video url from Facebook and past it in this app to download the video.

Screenshots:

a8218523792047279c8ba0b532cbb60f df48c6b78ba2495c8a2658319237bf9d c51d36b409f144da839bed713e196df8

3 Likes

Nice work Keep it up

1 Like

What license do the images have? Are they public domain or do you have a license to use them?

3 Likes

Bro I suggest you to change your app icon and make it more stylish

1 Like

I found one already.

• License : Free for personal use only
  • Commercial usage : Not allowed
4 Likes

Thanks for suggestion.

1 Like

Bro how you set wallpaper i mean using kodular default component or activity starter.if you use activity starter then plz give me some information like data uri

Action: android.intent.action.ATTACH_DATA
DataType: image/*
DataUri: file:///storage/emulated/0/dir/filename.jpg

1 Like

Where do you store your wallpapers using firebase or what?

Using Airtable + discord

2 Likes

Why discord??

2 Likes

Yeah.i know that was an app for gamers.but you are using this like storage.great​:sunglasses:

1 Like

Aia file ?

Do you really think that someone who has created an app and uploaded it to Play Store is going to hand over their aia file for everyone to clone?

No I’m not going to give aia file sorry.

im trying to create a wallpaper app that can be updated from firebase using the database,during the testing of the app the images are showing ,everything is good except for setting the image as a wallpaper. idk whats the probleme here

This is certanly not a good tactic. You have gathered a large audience and changed the app completely. It’s now a Facebook video downloader.

I change app when i have just 87 downloads on my app because I’m not geting audience on my app.