5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide

how to set alignment in the label in a dynamic way.

Use set property block from dynamic components extension. And set name to TextAlignment and value to what you want.

1 Like

It work in companion batter but after exporting it show Error like Expecting Int But Got Number so its Batter to use html codes.

In value what have you entered. And if you are getting any error regarding the extension it’s better to talk about that its topic. ,:relaxed:

First, thank you. But I am a beginner. I want to create a link to YouTube video by clicking on the created YouTube list viewer. How can I do this? How to use click event from dynamic component?

Have you checked the original dynamic components extension thread many have asked this same question there.

Currently I am not at home and not having laptop, if possible then I will post blocks till then try something by own. And see the topic of dynamic components as @ravigarg suggested.

I want to do same like this but, how can i add text below the image?

Just create a label and add your text u can use create block from dynamic components extension you have to edit procedure blocks for this

tip you have to have a complete look into the provided blocks then try to understand the logic and sequence then you will be able to xreate any type of list view because @themaayur has provided a very useful material

1 Like

So in that procedure where image is created after setting all properties create a lable.

2 Likes

Can i create like in between the image and other button stuff

1 Like

Of course u can just follow this

2 Likes

As I said

You can add any component anywhere you want.

1 Like

Really Great Work

2 Likes

Nice work @themaayur

1 Like

Welcome @Arslan_Prince and thanks for Appreciation :blush:
@CJcorp Thanks, hope it helps you.

1 Like

It will going provide good help to everyone as well as me

Once again great work keep it up

1 Like

There is no list with image component in app inventer, what should I do, pls help me

1 Like

Use first or second type according to your need.

2 Likes

At first i used custom design listview after seeing these listview design guide i try to change my blocks.My blocks are working but i am facing a problem while loading data, it take a lots of time.I think my blocks are wrong image loader extension is not properly working in my blocks.so please tell me anyone where is my mistake.what i have to do in my blocks.please.