$50:how to connect two players or users online

Hi,
Could you please help me regarding this how to connect two players or users online in one screen to play game in an online game.
I want connect two users in one screen and one button is clickable by one user and second button clickable by another user.
Please help me!

Well, depends on the game you’r going to create, I guess it’s possible, not tried, but if 2 players should play at same time every “move” in game has to be changed in some kind of database, then when data changed it should show/change in both devices for both users.

Please explain more with what kind of game it is and maybe show some kind of work you have done this far?

i can help you in this. what kind of game you have ?

I think the best thing is to run the game on web and clients send real-time data to server from app and the result be seen on client app’s webviewer.

2 Likes

You can do it using PHP session, when users login then users status is online.then show all of users which status online. Then one users try to connect select 2nd users.and then do what you what.
If users session is destroyed, set users status offline.

Or othet way to using PHP socket.

2 Likes

i can do it for you dm me

If tonight I have free time I may be able to make an extension for you that will allow real time communication between users, it will require a Heroku account for server-side code though, so you’ll have to do that on your own if I can do it.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It is a kind of board game
snake and ladder, and Ludo Game

1 Like

I will be very thankful to you if you would do this
thankx

1 Like

Do you have any ideas or any block uses for this?
I think this idea of multiplayer would be the next level of app development in kodular.
If you can build those blocks, it will be very useful for all.

1 Like

If anyone have any aia file related to this online multiplayer system then please tell me.
It will be also a great help. It would be helpful I can take some ideas form aia file.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

It is like ludo game.
I have two button and game blocks .
I want that if game screen initialize then connect two peoples and one button is clickable by one user and second button clickable by another user. button is like dice button

1 Like

I can do it for you but only connect 2 players
You already have made the game?

1 Like

Do not write personal information in the forum!

2 Likes

I deleted the personal info

1 Like

hi…
Have you created the extention?

i have made tic tac toe game with two online player and it was working good by using firebase db
if you need help i can make ur project

1 Like

Yes you can help me.
I will be very thankful to you.
Could you please give me the aia file?

sorry but i cant give u aia but if u need help i can do so.

1 Like