A kinda small survey, with a kinda big impact

Hello everyone!

Below I’ve created a poll that will help me with something I am making privately. I want to get an understanding of how others feel about UI design so that I can tailor my UI & UX to the one we all like collectively.

What type of color do you think Kodular represents?
  • A gradient
  • A solid

0 voters

Up to how many times do you visit the community daily? Do not answer if you don’t know or cannot give a rough estimate.

0 voters

On a scale from 1 (being worst) to 5 (being best), how is your experience with the community? Considering loading times, navigation, and ease of use.

0 voters

Should cards ever be a main part of the UI?
  • No
  • Occasionally
  • Yes

0 voters

How do you visit the community? What form of activity?
  • Bookmark
  • URL (manually)
  • Shortcut/PWA (placed on the home screen or desktop)

0 voters

On a scale from 1 (being not at all) to 5 (being in every topic), how often do you use the WYSIWYG editor to add/delete/edit HTML or emojis?

0 voters

How would you prefer to launch an activity where you’d write a news article?
  • By CardView
  • By FAB

0 voters

What is the best way to show the app is loading data?
  • Custom loading solution (ex: showing a slideshow of images slowly fading in and out with facts/hints until done loading)
  • Show a progress bar, intermediate
  • Show a progress bar with progress
  • Show a spinner, extra text to show progress
  • Show a spinner, no progress
  • Show nothing

0 voters

How should an app explain a permission request to the user?
  • Ask nicely, provide a dialog explaining what the permission allows
  • Don’t use permissions (where possible)
  • Force them to grant the permission, otherwise close the app
  • Minimize dangerous permissions to the point where no permissions need to be granted by the user

0 voters

Thanks for taking the poll! This will be used in the coming week, but nothing special will come out of it for a few more weeks or months. Keep your :eye: out!

3 Likes

Just spending my time on doing a poll without knowing what you are doing with all the info isn’t my thing. Why not just tell what you are planning and why you need the info? A user even flagged your post as spam but i disagreed.

4 Likes

The best way is to put a splash screen and get data so user will even remember the icon

1 Like

In 4 hours I will be closing the polls!

Polls have been closed. Thank you to anyone who participated.

1 Like