A security alert just popped up in my Play Console account

@Diego @Mika and all the Dev teams, please is there an solution to this alerts? please help with a quick fix to this. an one with a video tut to solving this issue is also welcome to share it with us

@consoleheretohelp @mrronock @manishthetechguy i stumbled on this link on my research on google which seem to have fixed the issue for users of their service without them updating their app but i couldn’t get access to the exact solution because you have to be a paid member of the platform to see the solution but somehow, it looks like this is a server side issue and i don’t know how we at kodular can also fix this

I also get the same message. My advice is to only use one api key for one app. I tried and succeeded. Try it and come back to hit the like button :)) .

1 Like

This alert is also coming to my app. I have used Google Account Picker and I am storing Emails with firebase. But I am wondering about this alert what is this all about. Is this warning for suspension our apps. If you have any suggetions or solutions so please tell me.

How to upload firebase API key to MySQL… Can you plz tell me few steps

Hi All,
Does anyone have a permenent solution for this except the suggesions from Play Store.

Play store suggests below two points

Thanks in advance

Security warning

Your application contains Google Cloud Platform (GCP) API keys that others have received. For detailed information, please see this Google Help Center article.

Then how our apps will reach masses? Now kindly dont say that upload it here and there. General people use playstore only unless your app is extremely popular

I have tried adding restriction to my app and have submitted it. Hopefully problem will be gone. If it is so, i will share a video for those who are unable to do it.

I worked on 2nd option of google, which is to put restriction to app. After that yellow marked icons turned green. Can anybody confirm that problem has been resolved now?

No.

You have to work on your app too.

In your app, set firebase properties like api key in block section with using obfuscated text block.

I really appreciate your support but unfortunately, i cant understand how to do. Kindly give practical support

Like this

2 Likes

This should be a part of “when screen 1.initialize” or “when firebase database got value”

On screen initialize

In SHA-1 Certificate fingerprint, i have used app signature from my kodular account. Am i correct?

1 Like

In SHA-1 Certificate fingerprint(as shown in above screenshot), i have used app signature from my kodular account. Am i correct?

Yes, you can also add SHA1 key from your play store, when you publish app on play store.

Guys, unfortunately error is still coming. As you can see in my prior posts, i made restriction in app and updated block in kodular, as suggested by the K studio. When giving output with updated app version and uploading in playstore, error is still there.

I got hat problem too. But for safe just applying api key restrictions.