A timer that counts the counted hours and minutes

Yes, I got the same. Set it to 21 (Android 5).
This is another issue with the Kodular update.

1 Like

1 Like

does not work

Try this one:
countHoursMin.apk (5.1 MB)

Click Start, wait a few minutes (at least 1 min), click Stop. Now the elapsed time/duration should be displayed. Put the app in the background or lock the screen, wait 1-2 min, open the app again. Again, the total duration should be displayed.

Close the app, wait 1-2 min, open the app again. The total duration since you clicked Start should then be displayed again.

If Start is clicked again, the procedure starts again.

Blocks

1 Like

I want to make time count directly When I press start starts counting I don’t want the time to appear when I press stop I want it to appear live

If possible check this post. I have updated both

1 Like

This is no problen. Put the Label in a Timer event. Timer,Intervall = 60000 (= 1 min). That’s all.

Try this one: countHoursMin_2.apk (5.1 MB)

I set the duration to HH:mm:ss for easier and faster checking/testing.

grafik

1 Like

Steps to test:

1. Click on Start
  2. Move the app to the background
  3. Bring the app back to the foreground
  4. Close the app
  5. Open the app again

In all cases, the correct total time / duration since the 1st click on Start should be displayed.

If you click on Stop the timer stops and if you click then on Start again, the procedure start from the beginning.

1 Like

I opened the app again:

grafik

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly what I want can you give me the aia please

Nice work…

But, I think whenever user changes system time, timer also changes. I believe you are using system time on button click instead of taking online time…

1 Like

Why would a user change the system time? I’ve never done that. The user would have to have a very good (or should we say bad) reason for doing so.

3 Likes

What blocks are you using please?

depending on the app the use might want to cheat for example to get something which is only available after the countdown…

Taifun

But after stop, I need to kill the app. Because once I started the timer and stopped then come back from the ideal mode mean , it shows me irrelevant timers. Don’t know the reason.

Yes, so as I said …

Try this one: countHoursMin_2b.apk (5.1 MB)

Guys, I think you forgot my problem
:sweat_smile: