i-CPU - Get All Details About Your Device In One Place

No problem buddy. It’s your app, so you have to decide what will be its name. :slightly_smiling_face:

But his work is awesome
He always focus on his UI and accurate working of App

3 Likes

New Update

• Internal Storage information added with a progress bar (Total Memory / Free Memory)
  • flash light toggle added.
  • Min API level decreased to 17 (Android 4.2)

[ I found a little bug on a label component, label which is used to create progress bar for storage percentage. label width is not working properly for me, can you guys plz check ]

Download APK - iCPU.apk (5.7 MB)

3 Likes

Hey but your work is used by youtubers as their own work and they just edit your aia and add their own name and channel name. This is like they are stealing your work bro. Keep your good work but don’t let others to take credit of yours.

i know that, thats y i create two type of app Free Version with less feature and Pro Version with advanced feature. so in this way guys who really want to learn something will also get the files for the concept and i also add my terms and conditions for all the upcoming projects. but its up to them if they wants to follow my terms or not.

2 Likes

Ok so now I have tested updated version on Android 6.0. It’s working fine

But when I click on Cell Network section,
an error :point_down: is displayed.

Also should something when you click the Test Your Device section.
In my case it shows or does nothing but the clicks are detected

Yes I also got this error

this part is not done yet…

and thanks for reporting, let see what is wrong…

EDIT - App download link is updated and min API level is 21 due to some compatibility with extension

3 Likes

What have you updated apart from API level?
Because the updated version still shows the same error mentioned in my above reply!

2 Likes

everything is working fine in my device. i didn’t see any error. so i recommend you to uninstall the previous app and install a new one from fresh.

2 Likes

Nope! Checked again by installing the new version after uninstalling the old one. But the error still persist!

You should add features to check the sensors of the devices,Although its a Good App

3 Likes

can you try on different device. check if the same error comes or not.

i have disabled the isDataEnabled option from the app. according to the error screenshot you sent i think the problem is with the data connection check.

2 Likes

Unfortunately,I don’t have any other device. But I will try, If I can get one (of my friend) tomorrow.
BTW, on which device are you testing at present? Android version?

i am using Honor 9 lite. to see all details about my device check the screen shot of the app on top of this page.

2 Likes

me too same prblm

@hammerhai can you take a look into this error, i think its from the - IsDataEnabled option from your Host extension. i am not facing any issue but some other developers facing this issue so can you tell me what is this error and do you have any solution for this.

2 Likes

@techcvr
Hey! It’s working fine now without any issues! :+1:

good to know, i think the problem is isDataEnabled option from the Host Extension,

and i am very happy that it works for you and we finally successfully searched the issue , feels very good at new year… ha ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way to all the developers who work very hard.

2 Likes

Yes, this might be the cause of error.

And yes a Very Happy New Year :tada: :tada::tada: to you and to all Koders!

2 Likes