Ad not loaded Code 3 Google AD Manager

Now it is fine. Please allow some time to propagate changes.

1 Like

On my both apps?

How much time it will take ? Please

Can you check this out Diego? I’m having problem with video ads and extremely low revenue compared to Admob.

Package name: io.kodular.nickxpanos.Car_Speaker_Info

1 Like

My issue is still the same still that Code 3 error coming :thinking: so i tried to search on Google and somewhere i read aboutthis code someone posted about the same issue so he tried to change the app package name and ads are showing so i thought lets try this when i tried this change the package name install the apk and run app test and my app ads are showing but the thing is i cannot change my app package name as it published on Google play store

Can you paste here the link please so we can read what is written actully?

1 Like

Here is the link go and read full post
https://groups.google.com/g/google-doubleclick-for-publishers-api/c/xnTRfh0UbIk

but there is one thing We cannot update on playstore by changing new package name. Yes, if kodular to press the refresh button in such a way that all the apps are refresh at once, then this issue can be a solved i think. What your idea?

Caution: Once you publish your application, you cannot change the package name . The package name defines your application’s identity, so if you change it, then it is considered to be a different application and users of the previous version cannot update to the new version.

1 Like

Still there is Code:3 error.

1 Like

Ads are not showing properly Code 3 error is still there and impressions are falling down :thinking:

1 Like

Any update Kodular? as my app is not loading Ad Manager rewarded ads. Plz answer us that when it will be fixed?

2 Likes