Adding admob rewarded video error

Hello.

I had admob rewarded video1 and it worked fine.
When rewarded, user can see the message1 and buttons change color.
Now i add one more admob rewarded video2 for showing message2 and button visible.
But, when rewarded, both of ads works bad.
Both of them shows message2 and button color change doesn’t work.
Admob1 and admob2 don’t work after adding admob2.
When I delete admob2, it works fine.

What happen to admob?
I haven’t had this kind of problem before. Please help me.
Thank you.

Post your blocks.

click button1 - ad - message says “bye”(admob2 reward message) and no color changes.

When I use only 1 admob, it works fine. However when I add 1 more admob video, this error happens.

Can you help me ?

click button1 - ad - message says “bye”(admob2 reward message) and no color changes.

When I use only 1 admob, it works fine. However when I add 1 more admob video, this error happens.

Thanks for reading.

What you have to do here is to use variable. create a variable and call it mode for example. when button1 clicks set mode to false and when button2 clicks set mode to true.
on admob rewarded video1.Rewarded- if global mode=false then set button1.background color=“color”, show alert elseif global mode = true then button2.background color=“color”, show alert then set global mode back to false.
This will work and also its not necessary to use two admob rewarded video.Rewarded, one will do the work and that is why you’re getting that error.

Thank you. I understand what you’re trying to say. :grinning:
However I have question.

First of all, the image is a simplified sample. Because my code is too complicated to upload now.

The reason why I want to try two reward ads is that it is easy to get statistics on the admob page. How many ads are rewards can help me find welcomed functions.

If the user wants a function 1 → ad1 → user get 1

the user wants a function 2 → ad2 → user get 2

I can update my app better with the data. If ad2 rewarded data is low, I can delete function2 and focus on function1.

Can you share ideas if you know how to do this with one admob rewarded ads?