Admob ads not showing!

I can try which one are you looking for ?

i want applovin ads bro because i only use it but there is a problem that i use enhance which makes my app very buggy or lag and facing many issues if you can give it a try and create a extension i can pay you.

I have Tried to make AppLovin already but couldn’t succeed. I kept it aside and it needs extra work so I won’t be doing it soon

Ok then can you only tell me how you learned how to make extensions i am still confused

Learning to make extensions is still a hard task compared to making extensions i guess. There is not much documentation available. I used google for the most part. Looked for documentations etc…

MeteorCoder and Taifun Really helped a lot. I learned a lot with their help

Ok thanks i will try to make one and if i will make the extension i will tell you

1 Like

This can help you App Inventor Extensions

1 Like

yes i already learnt the @DesignerComponent(version = YaVersion.CAMERA_COMPONENT_VERSION,

part thanks for the help bro can i ask help to you if i needed any.

Uhh i think you learned it wrong. Its for camera extension and does not apply to other extensions i just use 1 as the version number

nobody will give you a apk and you know why

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hoping to get a reply from @deigo about this. If our apps are already on Google Play do they still need to be whitelisted? I am getting tens of thousands of requests for ads and getting matched with maybe 200 ads a day. Disappointing.

No its problem from admob

You are wrong

/Boban

1 Like

No they don’t

/Boban

Ok thanks Boban. I am getting 0.08% match rate today. I’m not too sure why it’s so low.
Are you able to help me?

How to please tell me thats something new-

Java can easily be Decompiled as the same way an apk can also be Decompiled and all of it’s code can be seen. Which is how modded apps and games are being made

Nothing new about that, those who know how to do it they know and I won’t say/share how either.

/Boban

2 Likes

Wdym where? They have playable game ads.