Admob Approval System

Can you post a link to your app?

I don’t have any link to my app. But I can share the APK, that will be tomorrow.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Ya.I also seen it Randomly and thought he would be earning thousands of dollars :joy::crazy_face::dizzy_face::sweat::sob::pleading_face:

How Can I Apply In New Update Of 2020… Please Help me…I want apply for one of my app For Showing Ads…

Thank In Advance

1 Like

I cannot Find any projects in this page
Screenshot:

Hello Everyone
I have just built a translation app and exported to APK
when I tested the APK I was expecting to see the notice that my ads needed to be approved, but the worst part is that the notification saying that I need to be approved for ads has caused a massive bug in my app, the app is unusable and untestable as the Ad Approval notification is flashing on the screen pressing any of the buttons does not work not even Minimize or kill and the app will not shut off it keeps flashing until I have no choice but to restart my phone.
I have searched My Kodular for the Ads Approval but there is no such thing in the Monetization section just Remove Commission and Remove Branding

So My questions

1. How do I approve the app if there is nowhere in the My Kodular section to do this?
  2. how do I stop the Ad Approval notification from flashing and stopping the app from being closed or used.
  3. Why do I have to restart my phone because of a notification (??? stumped me)

Any help in solving this would be amazing as I am unable to test my APK or do anything with it until the Ad Approval Notification stops messing up the app.
Excuse my lungs in the video I am not well.

Thank you

Hello
Please follow the directions here to get your app approved: Kodular Support - How can I show ads in my app ?

2 Likes

Thank you I have read this article many times but

1. Go to the Projects section of My Kodular.

1. Select the project in which you need to serve ads.
  2. Under Monetization, click on Request Approval button.

1. Fill the information about the app in the form.

2. Submit the application after carefully entering all the details.

There is NO request Approval Button

I can see that it says that the status is Wait 2 days and 3 hours but again There is no button to request Approval, I have not filled out any form for the status of the app to show anything, this time, seemed to start from the moment I created the APK.

Remove the Adverts and my app works perfectly with the adverts I get the effect shown in the video above.

I have read all the information and read this page a lot but there is still no Approval button that I can find anywhere on My Kodular as shown in the screenshot. I am using google chrome if you are wondering.
I would love to know what is going on as I would really like to add adverts to my apps but they cause an effect as shown in the video above - remove the ads and the app works perfectly.

Thank you

We set something called a “cool down period” so that we aren’t flooded with requests. It’s normal to have to wait a while after creating a project.
The request button should be shown after 2d, 3h.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much
It would be very cool if you could include this point in the Instructions
Any idea why it is causing my app to go funny?

Good idea. I’ll update the instructions to mention said wait period.

The alerts you see are reminders to get your app approved. The number of ad components you have in a screen = the number of times the alert will be shown to you. They will go away once your app has been approved.

1 Like

Hello
Thank you

I have 1 banner ad in the app the notification does not go away and keeps popping up the app will not shut down or minimize and I have to restart the phone to be able to use my phone again. As shown in the video
There should only be 1 alert for one advert but it keeps coming back and will not let the app close or minimize or let me into the settings before popping up again.
Please watch the video you will see what I am talking about.
No matter what button I press the App and alert show up there is no way to stop it without restarting my mobile.
Without the advert in the app it works perfectly so it can only be the alert that is causing the app to act like that.

Thank you

Maybe you are loading ad again and again ,
Something like when ad failed.

why you write /boban at the end of your post

That’s his name :wink:

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :smile:

Hello

Thank you, everyone
After the app was approved I downloaded the apk again and tried again the Alert disappeared but the Advert was constantly flashing making it impossible to use the App.
I removed the Ad and tried again, At first everything seemed to work ok until I tried to use my Side Menu and the juddering started again and the buttons would not work and the app did not want to close.

I am really not sure where the bug is yet it is going to need a lot more testing.

Thank you

Related blocks would be helpful for community members to help .