Admob Approval System

You won’t see ads because the app wasn’t directly installed from the Play Store.

Yes, it’s always better to get your app approved, even if you’re publishing to the Play Store

2 Likes

Ok thanks for answering @Vishwas

As an example in my opinion this is what a Kodular application when has Ads does:

blocks (1)

If it contains ads it will first check if the application was installed from the Play Store, if so it will automatically show ads

Otherwise it will make a call to the Kodular API to check the approval status

blocks (2)

When the App get an API response: If it was approved it will show ads, otherwise it will show a dialog

This is only an example

1 Like

Is it guaranteed that Play Store never rejects / suspends App if it’s approved by Kodular?
I mean that will Approval System checks and complies with all Play policies?
Or what things are checked in Approval system?

Nothing is ever guaranteed. Kodular staff will do the best they can but they’re not perfect. They also don’t own Google, and Google can reject apps at its own discretion no matter what anyone else says.

There are apps that are approved by Google and they go on the Play Store even though they do not comply with Google’s policies. This is because Google don’t look at every aspect of the source code to make sure there’s nothing bad in it. After these apps have been on the Play Store Google will eventually catch up and remove or suspend them.

So the point is, even Google aren’t perfect at checking apps. There’s no way Kodular can be, and even if Kodular was 100% perfect Google still has the final say.

However, I would say if Kodular approves your app then there’s a 99% chance of it being ok with Google. Obviously if you lie about your app description or change things later then Google might reject it.

4 Likes

Hello all Kodular developers, I just want to double confirm this. Is this true? In case the app (only with Admob and I have a valid & active Google Admob account) already submitted to Google Play Store and has been approved to publish, will it show : “not monetized” in Kodular account/projects dashboard system?
I’ve seen some of my Google Play Store approved apps that shown Not Monetized in Kodular account system and that makes me think that the app will not show ads automatically and I have to apply for Monetized approval from Kodular.
Thank for your help in advance.

If your app is published on the Play Store and you don’t request approval, it will show “Not Monetised” on the account dashboard. However, as long as you install the app from the Play Store, ads will show without needing approval from us.

2 Likes

I believe you need approval to see ads on your apk file even if you are going to upload it only to the Play Store.

It is clearly mentioned that you don’t need Approval if app will be downloaded from Play Store. Then why are you giving your opinion.
If Kodular staff says no need then there is no point in again making a issue.

Thanks for the confirmation. I’m just migrate from Thunkable. I only publish all my apps on Google Play Store. This is a bit different from Thunkable. So the “Not Monetised” is just for Apps on other platforms to get monetised right? Thanks again.

@themaayur I’m not making it an issue. I just want to make it clear because rules changes very often. Asking questions or posting a quest doesn’t mean I’m creating an issue or problem.

I dosen’t mean that, I want to just say that if Kodular staff confirms that no need of approval then why again asking them.

Btw let’s not go off topic.

My problem is;
I had an app in the playstore. I deleted it on kodular and reuploaded from aia file. Now I can upload the app to playstore and no need an approval.
But when I want to install it and to try it on my device, I can’t reach the app because of the warning.
What should I do? Request for an approval or not?

1 Like

Request ads approval but still under review i submited for ads approval 3 weeks ago

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please don’t spam by creating posts promoting your own topic.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My apps are in the store and served ads from ad Manager.

Now I am facing this;

once I have also faced same issue but it got resolved automatically after some hours

1 Like

Ok, thank you.
I will wait, it has started yesterday.

How i am not getting approval