Admob Approval System

Same Problem Please Help Any One

1 Like

What problem?

1 Like

i have Already Approved My Application For Ad serving But Still In My App Banner Ad Will Not Showing. If I Was Put Ad Into Test Mode It Will Showing Properly But. After Installing Final App Ad Will Not Showing. Help Me You Have Any Solution

1 Like

Use failed to show and failed to load blocks to know reason for it.

1 Like

Hello friends, I have a question. If I have an app approved by kodular, running well with apk. And then I decide to publish it to play store. Will I face any issues ?

1 Like

No

/Boban.

1 Like

Thanx @Boban

2 Likes

Place inside a vertical component that is in the layout tab.
Also check the code for admob correctness.

1 Like

@Diego the problem is my app is allready on playstore and that apps served ads perfectly for about a couple of month after this update my app stopped served ads,
that app not in my kodular account i deleted that project how can in i apply for this service.
app package name - com.srstudio.chickenrecipestamil
play store link com.srstudio.chickenrecipestamil

It’s been more like 48 hours since I put my app for approval yet I haven’t received a response. In earlier times, decisions were made within less than 2 hours. Why is this happening?

1 Like

Hello,
I got my admob account terminated several times using the approval system, I don’t know why?? My user’s uses my app I don’t click on my own add but my user does but why the termination. Am currently requesting for an approval but has not been granted. I hope my account will not be terminated this time.

What kind of app is it?

Post a link to it on Google Play or wherever it can be installed from.

It is a qrcode scanner. I have Removed admob from the app now am using adcolony but I will add admob to it tommorow but I want to know why my admob account is usually terminated

1 Like

Can you post a link to your app?

I don’t have any link to my app. But I can share the APK, that will be tomorrow.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Ya.I also seen it Randomly and thought he would be earning thousands of dollars :joy::crazy_face::dizzy_face::sweat::sob::pleading_face:

How Can I Apply In New Update Of 2020… Please Help me…I want apply for one of my app For Showing Ads…

Thank In Advance

1 Like

I cannot Find any projects in this page
Screenshot: