Admob consent message: problems and doubts

Hi!

I don’t understand at all the Consent Message in the admob ads.

I have doubts and problems:

1. I have two ads in screen1 (admob interstitial + admob banner). When I open the app for the first time it shows the consent message two times, one for each add. It’s possible only to show the message one time? How? It’s possible to disable the consent message?

2. I don’t understand if the persons who click “cancel” will not see ads never. It’s how I say? If they push cancel they will not see ads?
    I tried to push cancel in one of my apps when I installed it. Now, the ads don’t load and it appears the error notification: “3: the ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory”.

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for your help, I want to show my ads and this it’s a trouble now :confused:

You may disable it by component properties, consent will be shown as many no if times as you have placed them, if two ads compinent are placed banner and interstitial। it will definitely 2 consents[quote=“kitxi15, post:1, topic:25542”]
request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory”.
[/quote]

It’s consent, if they cancel they cancel the notifier , they do not rejecte the consent (may be)

This particular error shows that Google has no ad for your app for that particular instance

Thanks deepanshu_da85

You may disable it by component properties,”: How I disable it? I erase the message in one add and it will only show one consent message (of that who has the message)? Or how? If I set 2 ads in the same screen it will show ever 2 constent messages?

It’s consent, if they cancel they cancel the notifier , they do not rejecte the consent (may be)” I don’t understand that. I picked “cancel” in one of my apps and now I can’t see ads there because it shows the error message that I said :confused: can you explain me better?

thanks for your time!

just disable the option of Consent Development mode

The error message that there are no ads on google server.
actually as the android development has grown at very high pace in recent years so there are lot of developer/publisher of ads, which are growing equivalent to viewers so now google cannot fulfill every request made as it use a lot of algorithms to decide whether to provide add or not because its now google responsibility to show ads very carefully so that the ad is viewed by the person which really relate to the product in the ad. So thus it shows message "Request made successful but lack of ads in inventory "

i hope you understand , fell free to ask anything else with which i can help you…

1 Like