After app activity resumed the app is going back to screen1 automatically

Check if this :point_down: work
ElectricApricotEmu.apk (5.0 MB)

Edit: Strange it shows the same result as it is been discussed here during the first launch of the app only(this is same with Boban’s apk also).

After the first launch, if you exit the app(even from Recent apps screen) then relaunch it and try again the problem seems to be solved(i.e. on resume screen2 opens as expected)

Yeah that’s true & bizarre.

Nope…The result is same as it was before.

Yes I know that but as I told earlier, the problem is during first launch only, when directly open your app after install else it behaves as it should from second launch

I also mentioned it before.

1 Like

Try this one: @Coder007
switchScreensFirstLaunch.apk (5.0 MB)

2 Likes

Surprisingly… it works! What kind of changes have you made to make it works like this good?

Link : https://appetize.io/app/3e0p2bb4chn924ea850yhb16pm?device=pixel4&scale=75&orientation=portrait&osVersion=10.0

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry to say but the solution you have presented is not a proper fix(maybe there is no fix) of the issue. It’s just a process of automatic redirection of the app from screen1 to screen2 after resuming the app.

**** In this situation, the stuff on screen1 will reload and data on screen2 will also reload.

******* Maybe @Kodular should look into this matter.

Where exactly is the problem?

No, see here:

Screen1

Screen2

switchScreensFirstLaunch.aia (6.1 KB)

I think I arrived late, but I don’t know why, I had a similar problem and solved it simply by alternating the blocks “close screen” (placing inside the if) and “opening another screen” (placing outside the if).

I still have the same problem, this is something strange. I thought it was the only one that happened to him :joy:

1 Like

U are using close screen block when button 1 click so the screen closes

1 Like

Have you even seen the issue??

Hi everyone, has anyone solved this problem yet? thank you very muc