After submit my app on mi store . Store rejected my app said contains virus

Babable PUP.HighConfidence is not virus.

Tencent
A.gray.inventor.a I dont know.

1 Like

Did you generate it on Kodular? Which extensions are you using?

Did you google “a.gray.inventor.a” to see if there are known vulnerabilities?

even after checking it. Shows same problem

Maybe Dev’s know something about this?

Please stop worrying yourself over some of this stores. they have a habit of rejecting apps that is created with the app inventor family or drag and drop base built apps, mock-up apps etc. no matter how hard you try; as long as it is not an android studio or hand coded project, they will reject it. Example of such site to is SLIDEME.

3 Likes

Hi,

I have the same problem with Appgallery (Huawei store).
I create an app with monuments in paris and it use google maps to destination of monument.
The app was rejected :

Dear developer, we have detected that your app carries the “a.gray.inventor.a” virus. Please fix this issue

totally agree.

I have contact Huawei to explain that, i hope the app will accepted.

Sometimes the antivirus engines can detect good programs as malware, for example when I code a simple app (on Kodular or on another platform), it can detect as malware. You may need to buy a certificate to prove your app is safe.

Also, PUP is not a virus. It means Potentially Unwanted Program, and these apps usually contain junk content, a lot of ads or something looks which is unsafe.

And looks like these app stores checking the APK with their own engines, so it is normal that these app stores thinking your app is malware like as in VirusTotal. When your app passes the malware check without any problem, then Mi Store and Huawei Store won’t think your app as malware.

4 Likes

I tried to explain this to Huawei, I wait for their answer, but if it does not work at once, it would be necessary to withdraw admob and surely that it will pass

2 Likes

@Shona_Creations Why do you want to upload on Mi Store?
You have uploaded on Play Store which is enough.

Because mi store have also biggest user base according to statista. and Tencent MyApp App Store also. And i considering chinese users .But after i know its very complicated for me to launch app on chinese market. Now i drop this plan . Now i only focus on google play store.

1 Like

same problem

Same advise

6 Likes

Leyendo este pos de comentarios en este años 2020 me doy cuenta que me a pasado lo mismo hoy subí mi app a la tienda de Huawei y me la rechazaron por lo mismo por que mi app tiene virus llamado a.gray.inventor.a. Que decepción ahora que los dispositivo Huawei no tiene google pley y en mi pais que es Colombia se maneja mucho esta marca.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Welcome, the community language is English.
Please, translate your post.
Thank you.

Reading this post of comments in this year 2020 I realize that the same thing happened to me today I uploaded my app to the Huawei store and they rejected me for the same reason that my app has a virus called a.gray.inventor.a. What a disappointment now that the Huawei device does not have google pley and in my country that is Colombia this brand is handled a lot

Which extensions are you using? do you use any kind of extensions about animations?

1 Like