:smile: :smile: :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face: :boom:

:laughing: :joy: :joy:

@Vishwas & @Diego .
Maybe someday weā€™ll see whole team together like this. :+1:

3 Likes

FOSDEM = Free and Open Source Software Developersā€™ European Meeting

India !in Europe

12 Likes

I donā€™t want Fosdem I just want a event where every single koder will meet togetherā€¦
Spend some time & You all will teach us something
@Diego

2 Likes

Pixii bomb is also part of kodular?

ya
@pixiibomb is Also Part Of Kodular :rofl: but not a part of Kodular team

1 Like

No sheā€™s not a part of us.

1 Like

she is migrated from AppyBuilder to Kodular, & she is just a inactive user or Kodular these Days.

That may be correct but she is not a part of our team.

yes i know that. i have seen her post when she join Kodular and after that disappear as she said she will join when she get some time( user is asking because she was an active user on Appybuilder and was making youtube videos tutorial for mit app inventor platforms)

This definitely WILL happen in future :ok_hand:

8 Likes

nobody wearing a Kodular T-shirt? :tshirt:
Taifun

11 Likes

So it can also be FOSDIM = Free and Open Source Software Developersā€™ Indian Meeting :laughing:

4 Likes

I have a question in mind since a long time! But never asked! :roll_eyes:
I want all the koders (Or Kodualar Team might answer this more clearly) to express their opinion on that, How much can I believe Kodular in order to build long running projects?

ā˜… Why I asked this?
Well, as you may know, there are many AI2 platforms coming in market nowadays. But, most of them stop working after a few months or may be years.

2 Likes

We intend on keeping Kodular running for a very long time :smile:

5 Likes

@Peter and I were talking about having a meet-up in India or somewhere in Asia so that more of our users and contributors get to interact with the dev team. Weā€™ll have to see how this pans out and if we can get it to happen. Weā€™d definitely love to meet you all and talk all things Kodular!

6 Likes

@Vishwas thank you so much for making that great planā€¦ Please do it soonā€¦ As usual @Peter you are greatā€¦ :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I see an apple device in the pictureā€¦ Hope that iOS support comes soon and all the best to the devs!

9 Likes

Kodular meets his origin