Air Table Visible and invisible Labels on Kodular

Hello there,
I created a table in Airtable. I have tables that I created from labels and Arragments on Kodular. What I want to do is if there is a text ( _ ) in any table in the list 1 in the Air table, that arragment will be invisible.

I tried it as in the example and I started to go crazy, I guess I can’t get enough of it. I’m waiting for your help. Thanks. Sorry for my English

Use If Contain Text Block

If its contain (_) this
Then it should visible
Else Invisible

What is inside the Global saat var ??

Current time Airtable Text.
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 17.51.03

But what is the connection btw this time and your blocks posted above?

BTW, Did you try like this? without getting values how can you run the if statements?

1 Like

It doesn’t work that way unfortunately :frowning:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 18.13.44

The vertical arrangement just becomes invisible. The Text (_) value does not matter.

but you need to cross check whether , Is it contain what you have added in the rules?

Can you show us the global saat values, Just click the Do it and share us…

1 Like

Each row has a unit of hours.
I just want to write index () where I don’t want to enter time data and make the label table in my application invisible. I want my Label table to be visible when I type something other than ().

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 18.26.08

This way, the Vertical Arragment becomes invisible no matter what I write in the table.

see this rule both are trying to point out the same

actually what you are trying for really dont know?

your if statement have no any YES or NO condition… You are looking for just value of _ in get global saat if so how the else or else if will apply?

You must use any Yes or No condition

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 19.03.32

When I write to the table in this way, the do it function pulls the data in the table (_). But make visible or invisible is not working. (if then else etc)

Yes it will not work… Your logic have no True or False condition

Only one IF condition

If select list item list (get global saat) index 1 = (_)
then set Mac_1_OLD visible to true
else set Mac_1_OLD visible to false

Simple

1 Like

I think I’m about to go crazy. :confused:
Could you please show it as a block? Unfortunately I can’t do it.

blocks(183)

1 Like

thank you Thank you Thank you ! Dora_paz and Still-learning GSR ! :pray:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.