Airtable with list picker is not loaded automatically

Airtable with list picker is not loaded automatically

I have to double click on list picker for the page to load, because on the first click I have a black page

At least show your Blocks, so we can check.

1 Like

Do you expect to get solution by just saying that the list picker not loaded properly. Tell us what uou wants to do and show blocks so other users can help .

2 Likes

no one to help me thank you?

No community is only for help but I can’t understand why your code is not worked ?

at the beginning all works well. then I do not touch my phone. as soon as I try the app again when I press on listpicker I first have a black screen, I start again and it works. For all who go download the app it tries once if they have a black screen they will uninstall

Hello
still no solution to my problem?
I repeat: everything works well for a while, I do not use my android for 10mm for example as soon as I press list picker I get a black screen, then I return to listpicker and now my list appears.

Hello
I solved my problem it comes from the loading time, you should not click immediately on the listpicker because sometimes it does not leave the loading time, to remedy the problem just notify qq second the time to loading.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.