AlarmManager Extension - Create Alarm To Open App On Given Time [PAID]

This extension allows you to set alarm and open your app screen on given time.
It works on lock screen also.
Alarm will works also after devices is rebooted.
You can cancel registered alarm also.
It is tested in Xioami And Samsung Device (Android 9 and 10)
There is no minimum API level reqiurement.

Ask your any confusion in below :innocent: .

Thanks to @chaimk and @Henry for Sponsoring this extension :smiley: .

Blocks

BUY

PayTM - 1000 INR
PayPal - 17.5 USD

13 Likes

Wow! Another useful extension :v:t2:

Thank you for your contribution.

However according to Google it is not recommended to open an app automatically at a given time, see also https://developer.android.com/guide/components/activities/background-starts

Android 10 (API level 29) and higher place restrictions on when apps can start activities when the app is running in the background. These restrictions help minimize interruptions for the user and keep the user more in control of what’s shown on their screen. In nearly all cases, apps that are in the background should display time-sensitive notifications to provide urgent information to the user instead of directly starting an activity.

Also starting from Android 10 the app must have been granted the SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission by the user to be able to restart itself from the background. And in Android 11 this has been even restricted further.

Taifun
PS: I recently released an alarm manager with notification extension, which currently works only in MIT App Inventor, because Kodular stil does not support the Android X libraries, for more information see here App Inventor Extensions: Alarm Manager | Pura Vida Apps

8 Likes

If someone is interested to Build An Alarm Application or it can also be used for many other purposes. That’s why i have made it to start on lock screen.

This extension needs Floating Window Permission + Autostart permission which matches to requirements how it works.

I have made it to do works related to alarm, I personally won’t suggest to use it to pop up app any time but this is right at it’s place for some uses

:+1:t2: Thanks :smiley:

7 Likes

very useful extension…

Another Great Extension :+1: :+1:

Great… Your extensions are always useful…

great extension you add color to Kodular io
@Atom_Developer :100: :100: :100:

Your contribution are owesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So pretty extension!

Always love your extension

Thanks a lot everyone for appreciation :blush: