App Crashing and not loading

Hey guys hope you all doing well… I’m having an issue with my app…

I’m currently developing an app for my church…

In the app, I put our Facebook Page, Live Radio Station, YouTube and our website…

After I compiled and installed app…

Once I open, it loads pass the splash screen then main screen but once I click on any icon, it opens the screen and then goes back to my previous tab…

For instance, I open radio tab… It opens and then just go back to the home screen…

Is there anything you guys can help me with…

Thank you!

I’m kinda of new.

1 Like

Welcome to the communnity @Jamalie_Puran . Most probably you are not switching screens correctly

Also since it is your first time you post have a look at

1 Like

It is better if you could show your codes. I this way we could check for any issue with the blocks.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try this…

Well the only option I put there once the user click on the icon, it switch screen…

I’ll submit the code later… This is how the app looks…

Once, I click the icon, the screen switches.

Hey guys, I followed the correct blocks, but it still closes, both in Companion and also when I compiled the application.

If I remove the close screen block, it will not go back home screen in the companion but when you compiles the app, it still fails.

I’m looking forward for your help, thank you!Blocks

I’m using the buttons to switch the screen.

It has about 5 screens… Could that be cause? Too much screen will crash the app?

Post your blocks please

1 Like

Try this: switchScreens5.aia (10.0 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.