App export error apkbuilder stage

hello everyone I was using 11 extension in my app 1 month ago and it was working fine

But I have uploaded 2 more extension then it show an error on exporting

I have read this and deleted my 2 extension

but no help same error cuase in my app

Can you show the error log and name the extensions?

1 Like

Kawa compile time: 3.321 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 8.19 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1610452122865_0.35777941052214335-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Same error happening with me also I have my tournament app I have created it in 6 month

Can we have those (extension) names?

2 Likes

I am using 10 extension in my app

upi,Imageloader,viewpager,paytm,horizontal scroll handler,vertical scroll handler,alpha dialog,hack protect.dynamic component and dotview

Are you using my dotview extension

yes i am using your

Yeah got it currently there is a issue in my extension I dont know what is that but I was also using my extension in my app and it was not exporting I have deleted it and after I have exported it and it succesfully exported So remove my extension from your project then export it

Thank you very much yes I have tried it and my app export successfully but what the issue in your extension I have to use it in my app please fix it

I dont know but I will fix it soon

Hello,
It seems that the launchtools extension class file was somehow compiled with your dotsindicator extension which causes the compile to fail since the launch tool class file still uses takes reference from the old package name , etc… :grimacing: Manually removing the class file from the extension worked :smiley:

2 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer yes you are right I have mistaken there after making launchtool I habe just removed it all code and starts my dotsindicator now what should I do I think I should remake my dotsindiactor in new file

#off-topic
You would have to change your extension directory hierarchy to match your new extension package name ( for example src/com/DotsIndicator/summit1334/DotsIndicator.java, if you would create a new directory, make sure to remove the old one, so it doesn’t get compiled with the new extension) , remove your old extension java file or move it to another directory other then the app Inventor Sources/ Extension template directory, then build your extension again by running ant extensions ( it should clean all if the old generated build files as well ). The launchtools class shouldn’t be compiled with the new extension.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.