App got rejected!

It’s possible , I have also faced this problem many times​:wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for giving me confidence :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Really if it’s possible to resubmit then for that best of luck…

2 Likes

I think i can get my app back?

_ Status: Latest app update not available on Google Play_

I’ve reviewed your appeal request and found that your app still violates Google Play Policy. If you submitted an update to an existing app, the version published prior to the update is still available on Google Play.

Step 1: Fix the policy violation with your app (com.allsocialmedia.theduffer)

During review, we found that your app violates the Metadata policy. We don’t allow apps with misleading, irrelevant, excessive, or inappropriate metadata, which include the app’s description, title, icon, screenshots, and promotional images.

For example, your app’s description currently contains irrelevant keyword: such as: WhatsApp. Please remove irrelevant keywords from all translations of your store listing.

yes…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Can you please watch your language on the forum. I removed your text.

1 Like

Sorry, Will take care about this.

My last app, a traffic light simulator, was rejected due to the app name “FS Traffic Light Simulator” because Google thought FS means Farm Simulator and not my “company” name Fafnirsoft. But they do not go into detail the first times but only as I insist to get an answer what exactly the reason is for the rejection.

Me also faced the Internet problem. My 2g internet is now restored after 6 months even our phone calls were restricted… Now i am feeling like i am alive in the world… I was completely dead.
After 6 months i checked the Eagle version which we were waiting to see when Kodular was about to release this version.

1 Like

Why don’t you get rid of the word “WhatsApp”?

I don’t have access to my Google play console account as i forgotten my password and recovery phone number has rejected.

I think this is an issue you have to solve with Google Support.

I did like like this:-

1) Sign in to your Play Console.
2) Select the app with the policy violation.
3) Select Store presence > Store listing.
4) Make changes to bring your app into compliance.
5) Click Submit update or Resubmit app.

But i don’t see any notification about the update
@AvTaar

Have you updated or Resubmit the app?

I resubmit it earlier then i got mail​:point_down:

After removing the tag i resubmitted it again and i got this mail​:point_down:

After adding the rating, i don’t receive any IARC approve mail.

1 Like

The problem is in your description, pm me your app’s description, I will modify the description and send it to you.

And also correct the content rating of your app in play console.

1 Like

I corrected it, but I’m not getting mail from Google about approving IARC rating.

App approved!!!:handshake::sunglasses: Thanks a lot
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6466102963972771147

In life, nothing is impossible to achieve when you have enthusiasm, optimism, confidence, and commitment.

2 Likes

@Yasir_Shakoor please read this one also…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.