App is lagging too much

i understand how you feel. people will try to help you but they cant because they probable have not updated their app to run on current version of kodular or have not built any app. recent version is crashing too much and no one seem to care. suggestions given are way out of near solution. you should upload a screenshot of your crash report from playstore. i am sure we are all facing the same problem…

3 Likes

Please don’t say like this.
Kodular team doing their best. They at
re trying to resolve all the bugs & error. But for that you have to keep some patience.

He doesn’t mention anything about crashing so why bring that up

Yes if he provide us with necessary information, so far he has not done that and according to him, he only uses this in his app, no components etc

/Boban

My app is not crashing, it is working slowly and lagging.

I Know The Team are and are Trying their best to Resolve this issue. Don’t misinterpret my post please; To say no one seem to care means the solutions are not encouraging. all people are bringing up is whether one is using Large assets or not but this is not a problem related to assets because am sure there were similar answers provided to similar topic yet he decided to create this one anyways because he didn’t find his solution there.

Sorry if my understanding of his post differs from yours, But i thought if his app is lagging or freezing and it is an app loaded on playstore then he definitely will have some crash report which could get a general idea of why app is freezing or lagging. Those lags leads to crashes and forces apps to stop most often if a user continues to interact with the app during such period. But he should ignore this if it isn’t loaded on playstore.

OOM (Out Of Memory) Error is pretty… normal, I’d say. This is caused because the device has no more free memory, so, to free a little RAM, it kills the app.

However, this problem can come from your side too, are you switching screens correctly?

Components and screen which i used is in the screenshot:

Can you show your blocks please?

1 Like

How many blocks do you have in every screen? That is what @Daaniiieel tries to say i guess?

1 Like

I Have these blocks in every screen

If you have the same blocks in every screen you programmed your app wrong. This is absolutely not necessary. It seems that you are more interested in the ads in your app then in the content.

1 Like

so how can i put ads in every screen

Use this as a sample voor your ebook.

Because that is all you made. Can not help you with the ads. I really don’t like ads.

And that was not the original question. That was about the lagging.

1 Like

i have made almost 8 apps with these blocks and don’t find any problem a year ago, after one year i have made app with these blocks and it is lagging

You still didn’t explain what lags?

1 Like

lags means the app is running slow and now it is crashing also

What is running slow? The switching of the screens? The loading of the html page? Do you get a message when it crashes?

all screens are running slow and yes i get message that your app is stopped working

What kind of phone do you have and show the content of your html file? The Kodular version of today is another one then a year ago. APIs got updated, etc etc.

Since your app doesn’t contain much it seems, use the ebook sample i gave you and test that.