App is lagging!

Ya i tried. I got error, Don’t worry you will get answers in few minutes.

1 Like

Only calling data from Airtable. Firebase auth handling Login & Sign up.

Waiting…

That’s why dude sometime app lags. Due to database. Even it happened with me also. App size 6 mb. Calling value from database.But when you restart the app it again start working smoothly…

:pensive: Give me hope!

1 Like

I am just telling you the truth. Reduce no. of database you app start working smoothly again. @asimjib93 i don’t wanna down your moral.

1 Like

I worked hard for last 3 days… And, it made me Brilliant that I was able to cut extra 4 screens from app (merged into one screen). :sweat_smile:

But, it seems app is never gonna debugged.

1 Like

I’ve done my best… And, now it’s upon community. :neutral_face:

1 Like

May be community know the solution. By the way what’s the content of you app… @asimjib93

Educational…

1 Like

oooh ok sounds good… Happy Koding & best of luck for the app @asimjib93

1 Like

If I may, can I know what components you have in your app? Are you getting errors, if so what are they?

1 Like

Airtable? How many records in your database? I experience it with my database are closely to overload my records

1 Like

Common ans.

Components: 1. Web Viewer , 2. Sidebar , 3. TinyDB, 4. A few arrangements, 4. Card View, 5. Notifier… That’s all.

Total 4 Columns, with increasing rows day by day… But not exceeding 300 records.

are you calling all the rows and columns at once ? if so you should avoid this, call data one by one.
for example when SPREADHSEEET1 got data then call another then so on,… make it a chain dont call evrything at once, it will most probably solve the lag issue.

No, calling data one by one…

the lag direct, at least me to think that it happens because your app is eating ram, and as you remove your app from recent the lag goes as now android has more space to work

you may go with this extensions:

hope it helps