App is rejected on playstore

Hi., I made an educational reading app. for 6 to 12 and above age group. I use admob ads for that . but now after review my app is rejected for policy violation. I do not understand what happen. Message fron google play support is below…
Notification from Google Play about Vachu Marathi Shiku Marathi वाचू मराठी शिकू मराठी

Hi Developers at Sunil Bhimraj Pawar,

After a recent review, we’ve found an issue with your app, Vachu Marathi Shiku Marathi वाचू मराठी शिकू मराठी (io.kodular.sunilpawar41069.MarathivachanTry). See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.

Publishing status: Rejected

Your app has been rejected and wasn’t published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements

We have detected that your app includes non-certified ad SDKs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services. Any SDKs used in the app must be appropriate for use in child-directed services. Additionally, apps tha

Here are the blocks used for ads

Please help me …

Follow the suggestion given in the post

1 Like

I have read it . but what violation did by me i do not understand. I used block for admob target for children true.