App rejected on Google Play. Please, help!

Hi Koders!
I’m quite desperate, I don’t know what to do. I received an email from Google Play Stores saying my app is rejected due to policy issues. The issues are this:
imagen
The only data the app uses are the email and password for login and the phone number, for sharing sessions of yoga. Both are managed with Firebase and both are optional for the user.
I made some changes in the policy declaration, but it seems is not enough. I don’t know what else to do or what to change. I searched the community and Google, but I can’t find an issue like this.
What are the “SPLIT BUNDLES”? How can I see where the problem is? How can I see which data is causing the not compliance? The problem could be a non updated extension even if it doesn’t manage this data?
I think I declared everything in the data safety section, but maybe I missed something, I don’t know.
I should have solved this problem by august 22, but I missed the advice and now I can’t update the app until this problem is solved.
Any orientation or tip will be more than welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Your issue is on data safety section​:+1:

If login is not needed then please remove login​:+1:otherwise change your data safty section.

Did you use ads?

1 Like

I prefer to keep login, it allows to retrieve the user configuration in other devices. This information is also stored in Firebase, but is not personal, it is the configuration of the app made by the user.

Yes, I know the problem is in the safety section, I have changed the declaration many times, but I don’t know what I have checked that I should not or viceversa. What should I check and what should I don’t? Thats the question.

Yes, I do. There are two banner ads and a interstitial. The old version works with AdMob and I changed them with the new invite method of Kodular.
Anyway, the safety section for ads is checked.
Thanks for your help.

I think something in your app is asking the phone what other apps are installed on it, you need to enable it in the data safety under app activity

1 Like

Yes, the app has the function share and it asks for the installed apps.
I checked it, let see if this is works.
Thanks so much!

1 Like

I have not received another email rejecting the app, so this was the solution. Thanks so much for your help!

1 Like

help, i my app rejected update :

We detected user data transmitted off device that you have not disclosed in your app’s Data safety form as user data collected.

Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

• SPLIT_BUNDLE 39: Policy Declaration - Data Safety Section : App Activity Data Type - Apps On Device

my app use androidID extension, but i removed it, now i create random number and check it on google sheet to active user … i’ve try update Data safety form several times but still same error " Issue found: Invalid Data safety form"
(i’ve received 15 email from google play because this error )

Did you try this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.