Today 2 March all our group apps stopped showing admob adds, any solution please.
Yes, just ask Google or AdMob directly. It’s not Kodular related.
I don’t think its Google or Admob related. I had created an app which worked very well showed ads fine, and fast too. This app was created before the kodular Draco updates. But then I updated the app (I only changed the in-app support email address to the new one) and boom…no ads working at all. I still have the previous apk which works very fine but unfortunately I can’t upload it to play store because of its lower app code and version number.
Please Kodular look into this. Thanks.
Watch this Tutorial
C’mon it’s not in English…