Atomic Dictionary Pro | Material Design Dictionary App Without Database | Free AIA

What is the name of your app?

Atomic Dictionary

Describe your app:

Simple and Material Design Disctionary app with many useful features. This Dictionary App uses json data to get the meaning of the search words.

All the search words are stored in a History which is stored in a tiny db database, you can also save any specific word as Starred.

If you want to clear History and Starred list then there is a option to do that also.

Information you will get about any word are - Noun, Plural Noun, Verb and Adjective (if available on JSON response)

Best Part is you don’t have to make or manage any database. However this app runs only if you are connected to INTERNET.

Features -

• Lottie Animation Splash Screen
  • Search Keyword
  • Text To Speech Searched Keyword
  • History
  • Starred Words
  • Get Word Meaning from (Noun, Plural Noun, Verb & Adjective)
  • Clear All History
  • Clear All Starred Word
  • Admob banner Ad Integrated (Test Mode)

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

AtomicDictionary.apk (5.8 MB)

Download AIA File

This Project is Developed By Tech CVR

1. You cant sell this aia after purchase to any person.
  2. You cant post videos about this software on youtube or write any blog or article or any social media platform without the original creators permission

This project is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.

7 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Nice

3 Likes

api??? nice app

1 Like

i didn’t use any api service… i just found a website where you can get words meaning in json format.

1 Like

Contact me on telegram at @techcvr_com if you want to buy the aia

LINK not Working

Sir Can You Re-send The Dictinory app aia file Link

Only work with english words :confused:

@iiivkrp - Atomic Dictionary Pro | Dictionary App Without Database - Tech CVR

@yanquisalexander - i know but you can update the aia if you want with multi language support

Link not Working re check ink is not working

its working for me

link is not working