Attempt to get item number 0

I try to put search option in my app.when I try to search data the first row from my spreadsheet…an error is occur attempt to get item number 0 and when I click search buttom without text it also show attempt to get item number 0.please help me where is my mistake.how can I solve my problem.

You can only search for items that are in the list. If you are trying to get an item that is not in the list you will receive the number 0 and if you try to search for an item that is in the list you will receive a number (the number is the location of the item in the list)

First you have to set the global list when the screen initialise then. You can do this when screen initialise ( call spreadsheet get colom max record ) when you get the data create global variable with ( create empty list ) and then set that global variable get value from that list after that try your blocks.

If you still don’t understand then let me know.

Bro,I do it all bro but it’s not working

Data are call properly but the main problem is I can’t call the fist data of my list and when I click the search buttom without text it shows attempt to get item