[Deprecated] Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components

I don’t find anything that is empty. But my app always crushes. Please solve my problem.

My app apk-
My app aia-
aia removed by Mod - earning apps are not allowed in Kodular

Please take a look… And describe my issue… So that i can solve this. Please help me

1 Like

Seems to be an earning app.

Please note that earning apps are not allowed.

1 Like

But almost everyone make earning app from here. Now what can i do?

1 Like

Tell me how can i avoid crushes on my app?

1 Like

I have the same problem, Please help

2 Likes

This solved my problem in one of my apps … the spinner text was empty but wrote text it stopped crashing

3 Likes

Hello,

Saved my app crushed thank you very much. :blush:

2 Likes

My app was working properly before Fenix update and now my app continuously crashes.

Please Help me

3 Likes

My app is crashing too. I have no empty fields. The same project that worked fine several days ago is crashing now, with the same components, no changes.
The problem should be with the new version of Kodular.
Please, fix it.
log.txt (9.6 KB)

2 Likes

Post a demo aia which reproduces this issue

2 Likes

Thanks sooooo much! :pray: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi. Following what its said in post 29, I found that the Consent Message and Consent Title of the AdMob elements where empty. Filled them with some text and the app didn’t crashed!
Looking for the empty fields with that method is reliable.
Anyway I think Kodular should find a better solution to this than fill useless element’s fields with text.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks@Zagal

1 Like

i am also trouble this please help me

2 Likes

Help: Error: Take photo and upload it to Driver (boolean android.graphics.Bitmap.compress..)

1 Like
1 Like

Spreadsheet

Screen locks if view name is empty

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-20 215253

2 Likes

@Anu10 the unity component is also crashing add there please

2 Likes

I compiled the apk with unity components with empty fields but the apk works without any crash :thinking:

1 Like

The application crashes when having the information written. if you don’t have anything it works, but if you have something written ID these things it crashes.

1 Like