Back4app extension it is alternet of firbase

hello, I am very irritated from firebase before two days I develop an app using firebase.but in two days all limit complete mean 10 Gb full which was free. one Gb price is one $ I can not afford because daily used 30 -50 Gb.i found alternet of firebase is back4app anyone can develop an extension of back4app.

What does your app do that you generate so much traffic? Something illegal?

Back4app is also not free. Only until 250 MB.

1 Like

Agreed with @Peter, Storage Usage of 30GB per day is much more. What is your App about ?

no, I work the legal way I generate traffic from google Adwords pr day campaign 5000 rs .i stored all data of users in firebase. I know back4app give little data in the free plan but we can upgrade in unlimited only 50$ pr month and my firebase bill was 2500$ mean 218000 rs only two-month users was 123000 .
now you say if you have enough money why you are in kodular go to android studio.I go but three company cheat me and I lost 80000 rs.they can not give me work or refund.so i make own app with my idea but every time server problems, I know the only firebase but I can not afford it. Please tell me alternet of a firebase in kodular but easy setup like firebase direct get value store value with bucket tag

my past 2 month gb download was 970 gb how any one afford.
not storage gb download

Show a link to the app(s) you made please?

not now because app not open my firbase database disabled reason database full and my old bill is pending my two apps with 71000 users or 51000 users all west …

Three, i find that strange.

250 mb is database but in our app used data transfer in my app 970 gb is gb transfered.in 50$ they give 500 gb data transfered google charge same 500$

it is not strange two companies cheating me small but currently cheat me big and west 7 months now case is under progress. i give to make a game but they cheat me and not block me

What are you transfering?

nothing transfer its Gb download mean user get his data and store his data

What data? You still don’t tell about your app. I still think it is something illegal if you have so much trouble in showing something of your app.

1 Like

no nothing illegal my app not open due to database disabled. data mean users details any link etc user gets every time his details so it is called data transfer or data download.

Why not you setup own server with best hosting upto 15-30$ you get unlimited bandwidth and upto 100gb space.
Use mysql as a database with php script

1 Like

i know only fibase and mysqul is too hard

Littie bit but more cheaper and better than firebase as per your condition

Why the user has to download his data every time? Just download it one time and store it locally. Then download it again only if they change.

i find but no video on youtbe how login signup and get uers details what will be tag etc how define usrs annd how search user already signup etc

I never saw an app yet which uses 30 GB data daily. This is too strange.

2 Likes