[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] 🥳

i am looking for location send through SMS , web in background please give code snippet,suggections

1 Like

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Set Condition On Web Response In Background Task For Example If url return 2 so show notification otherwise not show any thing and it’s refresh url every single sec

1 Like

xyz.kumaraswamy.tasks.aix (464.9 KB)

here you go

1 Like

Please Help Me With Block

1 Like

Good work!
I have a doubt, how do I get the Got Text return variables in ExtraFunction?

Try this, I had included an example of Web Got Text

does this work for you on version 4.0?

[quote=“Background Tasks [special], post:1, topic:171029”]
ItoO Tasks
[/quote]

thanks
again spectacular work!
I believe I understood the logic without much difficulty, I have already obtained positive results.

But before your answer about ItoO Tasks, with Background Tasks I also made some progress in dealing with GotText’s return, after aligning the reasoning with the logic used, things become clearer.

thank you again!

1 Like

where is my mistake? I want to record SystemTime

Hmm, maybe try this extension:

Unfortunately the extension has a kind of sync bug, it is fixable, but for now try that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hello, it’s not sending the full value of the coordinates in the new update. I used {%0},{%1}, but it can’t get the value, with {$0},{$1} sends only the first two digits of the coordinates to firebase

blocks - 2022-03-10T005433.724

Captura de tela 2022-03-10 005934

it dosent seem the problem is with the extension, extension replaces {$0} and other values accordingly.

yes, but it doesn’t get the full value of the coordinates. How can I solve?

Hmm, does it give full value when you use Pedometer normally…?

with version 3.8 it works perfectly, I get the full amount but I need the latest version to use the timeout component

I’m trying to run a counter in the background these are my blocks, but I can’t even get it to work for anything keeps giving me this error

You cant make that work in companion.

2 Likes

thanks it works now and changes the button text to “true” but the procedure is not working
it gives a notification that it’s running just doesn’t change the text :thinking: