[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] 🥳

I am discontinuing the development on the extension as I’m busy these days due to school works etc. Its strongly recommended to use the previous version of the extension due to some issues. The extension sources are left open source so that anyone can fix bugs / do updates etc on the extension and can post it here with the higher person’s permission.

9 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

I’m gonna try this along with the floating extension.
I hope it works.

EDIT: wait, I was thinking this extension will prevent my phone from force closing my app in the background. That’s not what this extension is for, is it? :thinking:

1 Like

It is sad that the developer couldn’t keep the work with the extension.
If some other kodular member want to help with this amazing work started by Xoma, I can gladly become a sponsor. At least 5-10$ to help to pay for the time I can give without a doubt.

Of course, the code must continue open source.

And I have some friends that could donate a few dollars too. If anyone is interested comment here or PM me

6 Likes

Thanks, maybe I can continue the work and start once again :slightly_smiling_face:

I am not active these days currently and not sure if I can do this, but will try to, I just get time of like 2 hours :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Can you explain briefly which data if change to trigger this block like if user data changed or app config data changed?

in Rife {If user data change means user ad clicked or purchase any service etc}
{App config means some function started using Firebase or changed data anything related to app setting because both method are different}.

1 Like

Why don’t you buy the first and only extension from Atom_Developer? It is ready working and great support from Atom_Developer

1 Like

Does this extension work when the app is not running in the background?

2 Likes

of course thats what its for

2 Likes

Are you really implying that sponsor an extension that will be free and open source for everyone and forever is the same as buying another extension with the same functions but which will be useful only for myself and cost, at my country, almost 20% of the minimum wage?

PS: Nothing agains the developer who decided to charge that much for the extension. But for many people it is impossible to pay that much, specially those who create apps just for fun or those with not money.

You see, I have posted apps of friends at my account because they don’t have money to get their own playstore account, do you think the would ever buy an extension for the same price?

5 Likes

It was a suggestion only, as he said he is willing to pay for it. Most of the developers here are in the same situation hence the reason they charge for the extensions.

1 Like

can this extension read and play mp3 audio within a kodular application, published on the play console?

1 Like

You can do most of the non UI things with the extension.

Right.
But that does not mean you can overcharge for your services.
However this completely depends on user that whom extension he wants to buy.

1 Like

If you took a moment and read my post properly, it was just a suggestion. Don’t buy it. You don’t have to. I only suggested it.

1 Like

Is it possible to create a component that will always be visible on screen above other applications (of the user’s choice)?

1 Like

Maybe using this extension help you: 🕊 Floating View: float your component. [FREE] 🕊

4 Likes

component_event

working with this block , please ? @Xoma

1 Like

I used resolve activity block, but still some of the permissions are not granted and showing error popup. i am testing on oppo F7 and its showing the error for permission denial for OPPO_COMPOENENT_SAFE for now i used permission block from screen property. but we don’t know which device users are using and which permission they need so how we can solve this.
Thanks

1 Like

The extension work is discontinued…

2 Likes

:pensive: :pensive:

1 Like