[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

here you go…
it writes null wether I stored it inside a variable or used it directly

Can you try directly without saving it in a variable? I will check it later when i get time.

Also null, Take your time I am not in a hurry :grin:

2 Likes

hm got it, i have fixed this bug many times but it appears again, this is a synchronization bug, because the extension will attempt to run things as they are.

So before the SystemTime block is called, the next function will be triggered.
This isnt a big bug, will fix soon when I get time :D

1 Like

for now until i fix it, you can use a clock component listening to the Timer event, once its fired, you will call your function and disable the time.

1 Like

Tasks 4.1

• Fixed bugs

xyz.kumaraswamy.tasks.aix (464.7 KB)

I have fixed the bug and tested it, works fine, let me know if it dosent work.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your efforts but unfourtunatly it is not working at all, it does not store any value and the onDataChanged event is not working, prolly the problem this time is with the entire firebase component :sweat_smile:
PS there is nothing wrong with my implementation as it` s working fine with Version 4.0

Can you show me the blocks?

here you go, this was working with v4.0 but stores null and opens screen2 if I stored value β€œhello” but now with 4.1 it`s not working at all

yeah i will check that again :sweat_smile:
you can downgrade the extension, i can fix it tommorow maybe

No problem. Take your time I am not in a hurry :grin:

1 Like

ok so there are bugs in 4.1, if anyone faces issue, please go back to 4.0 version, i will continue the development on the extension when i get time

do you have the v4.0 download link?

2 Likes

i am looking for location send through SMS , web in background please give code snippet,suggections

1 Like

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Set Condition On Web Response In Background Task For Example If url return 2 so show notification otherwise not show any thing and it’s refresh url every single sec

1 Like

xyz.kumaraswamy.tasks.aix (464.9 KB)

here you go

1 Like

Please Help Me With Block

1 Like

Good work!
I have a doubt, how do I get the Got Text return variables in ExtraFunction?

Try this, I had included an example of Web Got Text

does this work for you on version 4.0?