Beautiful Login, Register App Template [Design Only]

use TinyDB to store the information you like

clear the corresponding tag in TinyDB again

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

It would be better if you use illustrator for the same…

all seems easy but i am noob at finding images and can not find for these hd images
can any one tell
@techcvr

Which image?

thiss

Can Be -

really idk
how can u use it?

really not possible
always when i make the wave it comes like

any solution @ADDYLIN or others?

thank you for your respon :smile:

how he made that shape im asking

if you read the full topic you will get how i made that background. so kindly read the topic from top, it will help you regarding many questions.

and yes i made this image using photoshop, its just a background image @Ekansh_Pandit

1 Like

ok thanks
u mean adobe photoshop?

yes, but you can use any image editor you want, you just have to know how to make it

like i use canva is that ok?

as i already mentioned

1 Like

atleast tell wat paint platform u used pls
i dont have adobe photoshop if u tell i download to make my ui great pls

try this online photo editor, its has lot of option

thanks frind

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.