Best Json extension (FoyojSON) tutorial

First of all, thanks for this great plugin. Although it is very easy to use, I made a simple application because I thought it was not used enough. I share this app and screenshot.

blocks (1)

FoYojSON extension

Json Data online test link

3 Likes

How that was an guide

this extension once was presented in the Appybuilder community here

Taifun

2 Likes

I think I gave fish instead of teaching how to fish.

FoYojsonTest.aia (11.9 KB)
appteize.io online test

Does the addon have any kind of bug that avoids using it normally? Because it looks quite interesting and as shown in the images it is much easier to use. Thanks!

there is no problem. it is enough to use a single block anyway.

Yes… I first saw it there and used it. Of course I used puravidaapps.com to find the plugin again. Thank you for providing the best source of extensions.

when i try to use this extension i faced this error could you explain what is that’s mean

in attach the aia for any test try
FoYojsonTest.aia (6.4 KB)

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you …
You probably will get more feedback then…

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

To download the aia file, upload it to Kodular, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc… this takes time, and most people will not do that…
Thank you.

Taifun

sorry for that,sure i need help and support
those the blocks

you might want to debug your project and call that LookUp method manually with an example item
generally use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

Taifun