Best way is to Upload images/files to firebase or host server for mysql?

I m going to use mysql database but one thing irritating me
Should i upload my images or other files in firebase storage and then use their links in mysql (but all other data like texts number s etc will always be in mysql )

And second option should i use host server for uploading images / files too along with other data

Another Question

May be one day u have to change your hosting server now you will have to move all of your data from one to other host
Can we do it easily mean moving whole data and files with same links from one to another host is possible?

your suggestions

For one of the best storage in view of protection, speed, transeperncy and better security and customer help etc
Mean best of two for image/ files storage

1 Like

@Zia_Choudhary

You can upload images or any other type of file by BLOB type in MySQL, here is a tutorial in case you are interested in checking it.

1 Like

@juananton1991
Yeah i got your point but my qustion is which is better option for storing yor images/files

Another Question

May be one day u have to change your hosting server now you will have to move all of your data from one to other host
Can we do it easily mean moving whole data and files with same links from one to another host is possible?

Its all depend on developer both have pros and cons you should work with which is convenient to you. For more details search on web for difference

If you buy good host you didn’t want to do it like some branded and old in this field not new mostly hosting providers start and shutdown after a year or more

@ShaikhSajidAli
i am thinking to use hostinger or hostagtor at first but after specific number of users and data i’ll move to bluehost or AWS which i cannot support at this time period
that’s why i m asking if someday i have to move can it be done perfectly without any data lose.

In my personal opinion I think so, as long as you use the same domain/subdomain and the file is on the same path as the previous one

Use Bluehost or namecheap its good and affordable.
If you want to change host then you need to copy data between two hosting using ftp or any other process.

@juananton1991 Great tutorial! Of great use! Congratulations !
:clap:

1 Like

@ShaikhSajidAli will everything be copied perfectly even the same links as @yanquisalexander said

Yes if domain setup and folder structure of hosting is same

1 Like

Thanks
@yanquisalexander
@ShaikhSajidAli
@juananton1991
@Rogerio_Rios
for your support

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.