[BETA] Gamers Spot - Esports & Gaming Community App V3.1.1

Bruh, all back buttons are not working and my profile section also not loading

1 Like

The UI is clean as hell I have to give you that. What background color code did you use?

1 Like

The UI Is Awesome

1 Like

I merged the topics together. You get one topic per app even if it is a beta for a new version.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

One more error I can’t show you here because it contains your firebase url

And is this good to make full app in one screen like you ?

1 Like

The concept of the app seems spectacular to me, it is also focused on the gaming world that has had a lot of impact in these times. :smiley:

The design seems incredible to me, I had one or two errors but being a beta it is understandable (it annoys me not being able to use “_” for my username :joy:)

Perhaps an integration to popular streaming platforms would be perfect for this app, although it is a personal opinion

Keep it up @AppyStudio! :tada:

1 Like

Background Color : #050b18

1 Like

The app hangs on Sign up screen. The keyboard doesn’t appears instantly when user user taps on Nambe or username fileds.
Also nothing happens when we tap on Continue button. No error , no progress, nothing
The keyboard also doesn’t disappear when we press the back button
All in all it looks like some kind of timer is started in background

Below is screen recording of the same

1 Like

This might be caused due to multiple taps (have seen in your recording) on the textbox.

No that’s not the reason

Please download the new release, and help me to find the issues in this update by sharing your feedback and suggestions.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Wowwww … very nice UI … an idea why don’t we open up the code to the community and release country versions? I volunteer to moderate the Brazilian version.

Hi @AppyStudio the back button on top screen does not work when navigating between screens.

I recently had a similar situation. I tested the app on Android 6.0. I can tell some rasheniya not work on 6.0. Pressed at least 7.0. Including the rasshenie Google tables are not connected … and perhaps the same error is here … :thinking: