Blank dynamic component list

For a G.K It will be named as HA2

That was first HA so it is named as HA1 else it would have named as 2

@Mike_Chan , i am not good in writing schema… so pls cross check it. If it were blocks i would have pointed out soon . :upside_down_face:

hi @Still-learning,

yes, it does return values from Firebase

the only thing now is I need to find out what’s wrong with my schemas :thinking: anyone can help out on this? :pray:

hi @dora_paz,

tried with your suggestions and it worked very well :pray: :clap:

phone output:

so all the data from Firebase will display out on phone but how am I going to show by filtering based on categories; such as “Babysitter” and “Deliveries” based on what user select, for example they press “Babysitter” button then only display all list under babysitter categories. Is it need to use firebase tag and how’s the firebase database structure i need to setup so that can work properly ya?

You could re create firebase’s stucture using general tags as Babysitter, Delivery, …etc and then when button is clicked set web’s url https://project_name.firebaseio.com/tag/.json?

or once you got all data depending the button filter lists for example

1 Like

hi @dora_paz,

Are you saying the new firebase structure in such way like shown below? (I created under new database)

So I can use these set of blocks for each button that pre-set with its own tag?

I was thinking more something like this

Result

hi @dora_paz,

alright, will give it a try :smiley:

hi @dora_paz,

I have tried with your method with some modifications like below, it did come out the filtered lists and works well I guess.

phone output:

So now it can display out the data from Firebase. The next thing is I’m not sure whether possible or not, is to pass the fetched phone number to Phone Call component (after the person press on the phone number) in order for people to make phone call to that particular number. :thinking:
the displayed numbers are fake numbers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.