BrainMe (Under-Development) Beta :google_play::kodular:

BrainMe (Beta)

Is a multiplayer brain games that very unique to play due to it's game mechanics

The game is under-development as Beta and also now on :google_play: beta listing, for my all beta tester, I'm still need some beta tester for some developer here in our community.

Features

• Daily gift using 24hours countdown (server timer)
  • 1V1 online match
  • AI Mode for Practice
  • Preview Online users (Not realtime)
  • Sort Level Leaderboard (Not realtime)
  • Saving App Purchase
  • IAP
  • Lots of more basic games features

Trying to Implement

• Share Match Result as Facebook Post
  • Reduce app size from 15MB to 9MB

Trying to fix some bugs

• Image component register as a dynamic component don't return any value (if URL)
  • App splash loading time due to heavy assets (try to download resources system)
Please help me guys found some hole in the app by helping me beta testing it

Extension

I will listed all the extensions I used after launching the first official beta version of Google Play Store.

Preview

I love to hear some help/improvements and suggestion to make the game better. Just DROP any discussion.
13 Likes

Impressive! Great job @consoleheretohelp! :heart:
Looks and UI are really professional!
Good luck for the development ahead from beta to the production! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I honestly need some improvement in some areas, designs or backend part. So came here to seek for some quality suggestions, recommendation.

1 Like

Great !! U.I Is Best… :thumbsup: … Amazing Game… :+1:t2: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Good Work.
From the image and video preview,
The UI and everything looks Great.

The Concept of Game is a bit not clear to me.
Can you Share the Download Link.

3 Likes

Wow the UI is so good and Impressive :heart_eyes:

By seeing it’s colour, it remembers me of fall guys :grin:

Anyways, can you sahre the link for beta testing.

4 Likes

I will post the link here guys after updating the beta version in google play, so you can help me test the game, and suggest before I launch it to the public of users…

2 Likes

Awesome UI and Graphics, waiting for official release.

2 Likes

Fabulous UI!

2 Likes

Need little help

I successfully implemented the download resources from our web server to a local directory. But after testing in an empty project for a few hours I found something unexpectedly not working to call a file from a local directory even all files are downloaded in a correct path.

here the path (Above image)

I used this procedure to call a file from a directory path using TaifunFile extension.

Screenshot_2020-09-26 Kodular Creator(2)
I call the procedure when the time i need the assets , which the “asset” should be the file need to call and the “temporary” is an asset that show if the file is not yet downloaded, and i was a default asset already stored in the app asset

After a few hours of testing even this direct format just to test don’t even return asset from local directory.

What I'd tried

• Recheck the directory path, double checking the letters/upper/lower all are correct
  • Checking the local storage permission and it was switch on
  • Checking every filename characters/lower/upper/spelling also correct
  • Trying to upgrade TaifunFile extension by re importing again
And then try in an empty project with this same blocks im using this

Screenshot_2020-09-26 Kodular Creator(4)
(Working)

Screenshot_2020-09-26 App Inventor Tutorials and Examples Webprefetch File by File Pura Vida Apps
Im already fully aware since im using download with this method. It just today dont work.

Screenshot_2020-09-26 Kodular Creator(5)
(Working)
That was same as i use in the main app. But weird result.

result in this project for a test with same blocks. but when in my app dont return any result.

New Added

Splash Background Animation Notice the clouds and the birds..

Please share some possible answer guys, I used the download resources to reduce the app size and fully enhance some designs. I use this method App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Webprefetch File by File | Pura Vida Apps
but the problem is to call my asset in the local directory to the app.

1 Like

Amazing UI all the way. I’ll love to be part of the beta testers.

1 Like

Nice ui :heart: