[Discontinued] OneSignal Fix Extension

Woo hoo.
Now working this push notification.
Thank you @dora_paz specially thanks: @iamwsumit !

1 Like

APK is installing my side.

I dont understand, I tested it on two phones, one that had already installed a previous version, and another that would be the first installation.

but thanks for the help.

awesome work :100: :100:

1 Like

Project with only the fix and the push_notifications component.
test on 2 phones (android 9 & 10)
both subscription ok.

Android 9 = Receives in 1st and 2nd plane, after about 15 minutes it stops receiving in 2nd plane.

Android 10 = Only receives with open app.

Thoroughly check the configuration, the app has enabled receive notification and everything is fine but it does not receive me. :thinking:

Onesignal
Send: 2
Delivered: 2

Help @iamwsumit

thank you :100: :100: :100:

Thank you @iamwsumit Sumit - you are my hero

OneSignal now works as before!!

• Notification to specific users
  • Works in background (closed APP)
  • turn off the Onesignal message in the chat window when I’m chatting with that person!
2 Likes

apparently not in all android or mobile versions, in the background it does not work for me after 15 min and in others only with the application open. :thinking: I already tried all possible configuration.

Thanku So much Its working fine

Not working for me. App is crashing on 1st screen after import of the extension.

I tested it in Android 9, 10 and 11 and it works to me fine. I did not faced any background working issue.
I do not have lower version devices, if someone has tested this fix in lower devices then please post here.

Maybe there is something installed in your devices that is killing the firebase notification services and it does not work after closing the app.

I already posted above to check the logs of APK but

1 Like

Update

Problem solved. this extension is working great for me. i was imported an extra empty component in first screen and it was was minimized and it was causes the crashing problem
Thanks @iamwsumit.

1 Like

Hello Vy_Pro
Welcome to this beautiful community

Did you correctly fill the onesignal app id and json file from firebase to your app.

Thanks Dear @iamwsumit
It’s work perfect

Please I want the way to put the blocks, thanks

No need to arrange block just import the extension and push notification component to your project and set the one signal app id. That’s it. It will work.

1 Like

Not working with firebase storage component.
Application closes after adding firebase storage component.

Have you dragged extension in designer’s view once imported extension ?

1 Like

dora_paz cannot reply to that topic as a new user im not allowed to so replied over here.

yes and even tried the AIA from comments nothing worked out for me
Im attaching the AIA
onesignal1.aia (259.4 KB)