[Discontinued] OneSignal Fix Extension

Thanks for the advice. I’ve just found out my test app works in apk but not in the companion.

Yup, now I encounter the same problem as yours.

When the app is running, when the push notification is coming in, the " Notification Received" event is invoked and thus its content can be processed inside this event handler.

But when the app is not running, even when an notification is coming in, and then the user clicks it and brings up the app, no event is invoked, and thus no content from it can be processed.

What’s wrong here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:?

image | image

I am seeing first time, download is more than topic views. That’s Joyful!

3 Likes

Today I tried it. It was working fine until I use Kodular Ads (Google Ads Manager) extensions. It gives the same Library Error when I use Kodular ads and the fix together.
Thank you very much for the fix. I might have to use the extension without Kodular ads :frowning:

I’m also facing this.

OneSignal Fix v1.3.0

This is a bugfix for current extension.

What’s Fixed (Bugs)

• Extension was not working with Google Ad Manager is now fixed.

Update Extension

You can download the extension from the first post.

Credits

Thanks @Lollipop for helping and testing.
Thanks @atmihiranga for reporting the bug.

Thanks You
Sumit :wink:

8 Likes

extensions now working fine… :two_hearts:

1 Like

I am getting this error, when trying to build apk using this extension.

This error mostly comes when two libs are collided. Please post some more about your project. Which extensions you are using and which component ?

I have added push notification component, you extension and fcm extension by UnknownBeast

I have removed the fcm extension and it works fine.
Thank you for building the extension, thank you…

Please, after putting the extension the play store did not accept my app

App Status: Rejected
About the Ad Fraud Policy
Ad fraud is strictly prohibited. Ad interactions generated for the purpose of tricking an ad network into believing traffic is from authentic user interest is ad fraud, which is a form of invalid traffic. Ad fraud may be the byproduct of developers implementing ads in disallowed ways, such as showing hidden ads, automatically clicking ads, altering or modifying information and otherwise leveraging non-human actions (spiders, bots, etc.) or human activity designed to produce invalid ad traffic. Invalid traffic and ad fraud is harmful to advertisers, developers, and users, and leads to long-term loss of trust in the mobile Ads ecosystem.

Action required: Submit an updated app for review

1 Like

This is not related to that extension, it has to do with ads and how you use them, for example see

1 Like

Thanks, for my first app the extension working wells

thanks it worked for me.

Thank you so much.
This works.

1 Like

Does not work if the app is closed

The notification is not received with the app is closed. It works fine it is opened.
Does anybody know some solutions?

Thanks a lot… its work for me

I don’t know what could be wrong. If i send message using onesignal website it is sent without problem and it is received in the app. But if I try to send message from the app i doesn’t work.
Here my blocks and Settings showing that onesignal app id is fullfilled and a screenshot of Design that shows that both the extension and push component are being used:

PS: The screenshots are from Screen1.
I really have no idea of what I am doing wrong.

Edit: I downloaded the version from the first post.