Bug or no bug in app

Hello,
I am using location sensor in my app, I use if block to check if it has latitude and longitude and if true do something, the operation does not work so I don’t know if location sensor is working properly or the if block.

Also Provide Screenshot of blocks, so we can see you are using it right or wrong.

I will send it when I get home.

1 Like

This is my block

you dont need =true, just use if location sensor has latitude, then set timer enabled to false,

1 Like

Thank you I will do just that.

This doesn’t work either, what could be wrong?

This actually works for sometimes and later stop working, I thought it was my device location that has problem so I decided to wipe my phone, after that I reinstalled it and still same problem.

location sensor only works outside, not inside home or room. so maybe that a reason of not working,

I will evaluate it outside and see what will happen

because sensor needs to be connect with satellite and indoor that cant work.

Is there an alternative to this I want to be able to get location at any point in time.

for location you needs to connect your device to Satellite and satellite cant work if you are inside,

Ok, thanks for your information. It really help me and am happy to know that my app works and no bug in my project.

you must compile apk and try that outside.

Ok I will do that

next time please do not post a photo of your blocks…

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.
Thank you.

Taifun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.