Build Failed! No User Code Exist

this is my project’s .aia file… i have removed some extensions and removed many decent ones, now only screen1 remains… but i still can’t build the app… i’m so shocked… help me…

Project in project, try this

Removed by Mod

3 Likes

I see you also have an admob extension. That is not allowed in Kodular.

can now build . Thank you. but when the Build Failed! Error, no user exists how the project in the project doesn’t work… that means there is a broken extension in my project

Missed that when opened aia with 7zip, with so many extensions, as @Peter said using an admob extension is not allowed in Kodular

I removed the aia files since it is working. We don’t want to spread illegal extensions if they were present. Couldn’t tell. Next time make frequent backups so you can always go back to when it still worked.

And think about the number of extensions you use. I don’t know how serious you are about your programming but this can only get you into trouble.

1 Like

i don’t understand… i bought aia complete with extension on youtube channel

We thought that is was your own project. If a developer needs so many extensions in his app i guess he wants to make quick money instead of spending the time to use as less extensions as possible to make it work.

no… i modified it myself… at first it was just a video app like tiktok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.