Calculating the duration of the user's absence on the discussion application, accompanied by blocks and aia file

Because the system time may be manipulated and there will be a wrong result

@Still-learning
Even if we make a timing system for the application, it will not work when the application is closed, right?

No… For this purpose only we are using when app is stopped, pause, resume blocks…

It means that an application timing system cannot be made in this case
@Still-learning

I hope you can use Get Online time from the extension itself

check the screen3

LastSeen(1).aia (70.5 KB)

@Still-learning
Thank you for your interest in helping me.
Well, in the new update, will an app crash when it reaches a million or more users, for example ?

@Still-learning
Perhaps this time an application will not crash when it reaches a million or more users, for example, because here in this extension another site was used. I have to contact this site and ask the same question if I can use it in the application on a million or more

@Still-learning @dora_paz
According to your experience, which site do you recommend so that the application does not crash when used by many, many, many users, for example, a million or more
1)http://worldtimeapi.org/
2)http://worldclockapi.com/
3)Current local time in New Delhi, India - what time is it in New Delhi India - world time zone information for New Delhi India
4)Actual Time and Date in India | timezones.de
5)Current Local Time in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Will this affect copyright in the Play Store?
Thank you for your interest in helping me

@Still-learning

Sometimes an application crashes for a few seconds when using the time of the extension itself

How about this block for repair

Can we add it or not?

I will check this. I sent you after checking. But seems to be new…

No issue with s3… see

I hope it won’t no issue. That’s why is added into the extension… if not someone might have reported na

I don’t know that it actually crashed for me for a few seconds

@Still-learning
Don’t you know which sites he uses to read the time from the internet to investigate that site?

May i ask why it is so important the user can not cheat? What kind of app are you making?

2 Likes

@Peter
I ask to make sure that the site used will work with a large number of users.
Not preventing users from cheating

It does not use a site.
Phone time can be manipulated

@Still-learning

Yes… you can. Also advised the same in earlier post, why not to take the system time

@Still-learning
I have a question .
Is it possible to change the site from which we took the time through firebase, even if there is a problem with the site or it has become paid? It is possible to change another site through firebase without updating the application from the users

If another site also follows the same json, then no problem but I am sure most of the sites will have different json structures

@Still-learning
We simply cannot do this with clock time​:confused:
When the user exits, the timer runs and when it comes back it stops and gives it the value