Can anyone tell me why google suspend my app?

I have created a tool app for PUBG. In which user can see loots, vehicles, boats, etc on a map.
My app only have 2 screens. One for splash screen and another for content.
What I have used = ( package name = com.narwal.pubg )

Reason that google send me on my email =

After contacting their policy support team =

My app = pubg.apk - Google Drive

It’s called a copyright strike. You can’t simply use the PUBG name.

P.S. Oh wait… Spam? You were showing too many ADs maybe. Or maybe GPlay just has too many similar apps.

2 Likes

Low number of ads
I can see apps using PUBG name ( But why did they suspend it directly? Shouldn’t they just reject it and tell me to change the name? )

Maybe, you can use "for PUBG"
But you can’T use “PUBG” name directly.
Otherwise, most people might think that the application belongs to the PUBG.

2 Likes

ok, but what can I do now?

You can change your app name.
And don’t forget to publish your application according to this policy: Google Play Developer Policy Center

ok, thanks bro
So should I again contact them with the new app with package name?

I do not know, but whatever you do, keep this in your mind.

1 Like

i suggest you should write this in your consideration form " Good morning sir; i have gone through the policy and knew what i had done wrong. I should have read the policies before but that’s my fault. I have created this app for helping users to play pubg as an helpful tip. I have not used any of the image of the main company; i used the name with a modification “Pubg Loot Map Guide”. The app is light and small; so if you give me a chance i can fix my issues. All i want you to consider my app; I know i have a less chance of suspension removed but no matter what thanks for your time and have a good day!" I think this may work because after getting two suspension this is how i manage to get things fixed. Don’t believe that they will reinstate your app instead your app will be set to removed and from there just leave it and i will suggest that you don’t play in grey area or make an app that have others content, or any unwanted stuff. Good Luck!

1 Like

Nice, thanks dude. I am going use this now. :+1:

Also change your package name as it contains PUBG

1 Like

so I should not use PUBG in package name?like com.narwal.guidemaps

Maybe
…