Can i create keyStore, when i use kodular in by Android phone? & (what data inside/collect keystore ?)

What type data collect keystore ( mean pc spec. , serial number and etc.) ?

if i using kodular in android then i create a keystore then it is fully perfect (mean it is equal to keystore of android studio) ?

keystore s keystore yes is the same

1 Like

The keystore file is tied to your Kodular Account, not your device. Using Kodular from any device will give you identical types of keystore, i.e., you can’t find out on which device the keystore was generated (because after all, it’s generated by the Kodular Server).

6 Likes

Adding to what @Kanishka_Developer said, Keystore is just a certificate to prove your ownership of your app. We (Kodular) automatically issue the certificate for you.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot Kodular team:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dont forget to change the keystore password, because everyone knows the password for the keystores bc they are ident. If someone hack your apk and take the keystore, he can get the sha1 key and than he can do some sh… with that.

It is for your safety.
Do it or not i recommend to do that.

The keystore file is not available in your.apk

Yes, true

Such as, need some more info about this

/Boban

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.