Chameleon Ads, what is it?

This is because it’s not possible to override the status bar

2 Likes

InIn my case, for those who earn more than 10 dollars a day with Admob, should I contact?

First it is required to be sent a big payment with PayPal, to confirm the revenue
And contact later

2 Likes

oh… i see. i forgot that my app was in full screen mode… and i noticed one more thing. ad is not closing when pressing back button, like abmob. so is it possible to add that option here.

1 Like

Chameleon is introduced thats a good news but still admob ads are loading or working properly. Problem not yet solved?

1 Like

It is already fixed:

1 Like

I would like to know more about this Ads Chameleon, I barely hear it. I would appreciate knowing more about it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m writing right now its documentation
If you can give me a few minutes, you can check the official documentation

6 Likes

Will be fixed soon.

No.
Chameleon ads cant be closed with backpress button.
The user must click on the close button.
Not every ads network works like other.
Thats it.

3 Likes

It would be nice if you can connect Chameleon Ads earnings with Kodular account. So we can buy Premium Plan of Kodular IDE or donate to Kodular directly without transferring money to PayPal.

I’m saying that, because PayPal is blocked in Turkey (here). Also I and some users wants to donate Kodular but they haven’t a credit card yet (or another problems). So we can use our earnings to donate Kodular.

7 Likes

Documentation is ready (@imancol)

https://docs.kodular.io/components/monetization/chameleon-ad/

5 Likes

Thanks for new ad component but can we get ads like admob

What do you mean?

Means admob have a many ads imprasstion so can we get in this also ?

Gracias @Diego

It seems easier to configure than Admob. I will do the test with a public variable where I will show Admob and Chameleon ads alternating with each other, from there I will see which has the greatest impact, acceptance and income.

I do not know if it is legal to have two types of advertisers in an app or if PlayStore accepts Chameleon Ad, if anyone knows anything about it, I would be grateful.

2 Likes

Yes, it is accepted. It is called Ad Network Mediation

AdMob has their own system, but in fact you can create your own system
https://support.google.com/admob/answer/3063564

3 Likes

Please, do NOT signup at Chameleon Ads website
In order to display ads in apps, you have to use our panel at Kodular Account

Their website is intended only for website publishers, not for apps publishers

10 Likes

Can we use admob mediation ?

If you can see, he twrote, yes we can.