ChatAble - A chat system

tem algum video explicando como fazer funcionar?

No, sorry :sweat:

I don’t have time to make video tutorials

1 Like

Obrigado ,é um passo a passo?

No, sorry :sweat:

You have to put all the files in the server, set the DB structure and then edit the app with your URL and password

2 Likes

Certo obrigado

A post was split to a new topic: Making a Scroll Bar

It’s ok you can’t make video tutorials, I can though… Maybe for possible chat monitor or Admin?

What do you mean? :sweat_smile:

Maybe I can do upcoming feature trailers or just tutorial videos for the components because, you said you cant do it?

If you want then you can go on :sweat_smile:

Hey can we talk through private messaging?

Contact me on Telegram:

Don’t worry about that name, it’s just a joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (it’s my name in Russian :laughing:)
Just verify that in the Bio it sais “Diego Barreiro | @Makeroid CTO” and the username is “@Barreeeiroo

2 Likes

ChatAble is now property of Makeroid

It will still be public in free, but on Makeroid relaunch there will be a public server for anyone that wants to try it out

1 Like

Mm… I personally don’t think it should be implemented directly into Makeroid. The Project is nice, yes, but I think it should stay separate from the core Makeroid. (Until the compiler is capable of optimization and obfuscation of code, and only putting in stuff used in the app. I read somewhere that the App Inventor compiler packages all components, regardless of usage.)

But it’s going to be a project apart from it

It will have a separated server rather than Compiler, it’s not releated with the builder
It’s like a demo example project from Makeroid

Oh, I thought you were implementing it as a component. :sweat_smile: So it’s more like a Template?

1 Like

Yep, it’s impossible to implement it as component :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t have that word in our dictionary. :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve visited the download website and I do not understand how I can use the files. There is no aia? Thank you

The AIA is available on the first post of this topic

The files on the website are to setup your own server